YES YOU CAN SHARE OUR VIDEOS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES. PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK BACK TO ATTORNEYSTEVEVIDEOS.COM.
In this video Attorney Steve discusses common things people and business owners do online that are probably illegal and which could potentially get you SUED.
This is NOT an exhaustive list, but rather, some of the main things that come to mind. Common types of conduct discussed are:
1. Revenge Porn
2. Cyberstalking / Cyberbullying
3. Invasion of Privacy
4. Illegal search on google, Bing, etc.
5. Accessing the "deep web" or "dark web"
6. Illegal torrent in music, movies, comics, software
7. Fake accounts / impersonation websites
8. Underage access to social media websites
9. Website accessibility – violation of ADA
10. Copyright infringement by photos, lyrics, poems, or other copyrighted content
11. Downloading or viewing content depicting minors in sexual context
12. Streaming movie or music from theater or concert (ex. facebook "go live" or twitter "periscope")
13. Sharing passwords to gain illegal account access (ex. to software or online services, or newspapers)
14. Faking or spoofing IP address
15. Fraud on your online retailer store (ex. Craigslist, eBay, or Etsy)
16. Connecting to unsecured wifi without permission (stealing the internet bandwidth)
17. Cybersquatting in a company’s trademarked domain names
18. Defamatory "Gripe" or "Sucks" websites
19. Recording SKY calls or Google Hangouts without consent
20. Performing guitar "cover songs" (ex. guitar lessons) online without consent or authorization
21. Violating someones "right of publicity" by using their name, image or likeness online in digital advertising or marketing without consent.
22. Illegal spamming which bogs down ISP servers
23. Defamation (libel /slander) against a company or individual
24. False endorsement / reviews (FTC may file an action)
25. Doing anything else that harms another person, or companies image, reputation, person or property.
If you need help with a "digital dispute" give us a call at (877) 276-5084. This video is general legal information only and not legal advice.
MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LEGAL CHANNEL. AS WE LIKE TO SAY – "BE SMARTER THAN YOUR FRIENDS."
⭕ SUBSCRIBE to EDUCATE YOURSELF on ALL THINGS LAW ⭕
🔥 Check out my video on WINNING SMALL CLAIMS LAWSUITS here 🔥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTUhBMdddsk
👨🎓 Learn how to register a trademark WITHOUT A LAWYER here 👨🎓
✔️ Get some tips on MEDIATION SUCCESS here ✔️
✈️ Watch my video on ULTIMATE DEPOSITION TIPS here ✈️
💡 Join us on Social Media 💡
🖥️ Contact us for a consultation 🖥️
☎️ Or call us at ☎️
(time permitting – we cannot respond to ALL calls)
☁️ For advertising, promotional, and endorsement opportunities, visit us at ☁️
(We can help promote your law or legal related or other products)
👉🏻 More Important Info! 👈🏻
🎥 Attorney Steve’s Setup 🎥
🕺🏻 Merchandise 🕺🏻
🌟 Avvo Client Reviews 🌟
🙌🏻 Support us on Patreon 🙌🏻
🏢 Main Office 🏢
San Francisco Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/san-francisco-intellectual-property-law-office
Phoenix – Camelback Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/phoenix-civil-litigation-law-firm
Phoenix – Uptown Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/phoenix-civil-litigation-law-firm
San Diego Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/san-diego-law-office
Orange County Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/orange-county-civil-litigation-law-firm
Santa Monica Office: https://www.vondranlegal.com/beverly-hills-real-estate-law-office
Copyright Policy Institute Office:
Washington D.C. https://www.copyrightpolicy.org/
NOTICE: This website is general legal information only and not legal advice. Please do not rely. Some information may not be accurate. We are licensed in CA and AZ. Check your local rules. Parts of our videos may constitute “fair use” under the copyright laws, if you have an issue, please call us at (877) 276-5084. We are not liable for your use or viewing of our videos. Thanks for watching!
© 2020 Attorney Steve Vondran. All rights reserved.